Lirik Lagu Bad Romance Lady Gaga
And I want your revenge. You and me could write a bad romance.
Lady Gaga Bad Romance Lyrics Youtube
Tribun Network Editor.
. Chord Kunci Gitar dan Lirik Lagu Bad Romance - Lady Gaga. Jakarta Insertlive -. I want your love.
And you know that I need you cause Im a free bitch baby I want it bad your bad romance. Cause Im a free bitch baby Karena aku pelur yang bebas kasih And you know that I need you. Love love love I want your love uh.
You know that I want you. Cause youre a criminal as long as youre mine. I want your love.
Want your bad romance I want your ugly I want your disease I want your everything As long as its free I want your love Love-love-love I want your love I want your drama With the touch of your hand I want your leather studded kiss in the. Kau tahu aku menginginkanmu. I Want Your Love and I Want Your Revenge Chord Kunci Gitar dan Lirik Lagu Kisah Sedih di Hari Minggu - Koes Plus.
Love love love I want your love oh ey. Want your bad romance. Selasa 12 Juli 2022 1408 WIB.
Dirilis pada Oktober 2009 Bad Romance menjadi salah satu lagu hits dari penyanyi ternama Lady Gaga. I want your drama The touch of your hand I want your leather-studded kiss in the sand I want your love Love-love-love I want your love Love-love-love I want your love You know that I want you. Your bad romance I want your love and I want your revenge You and me could write a bad romance Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh I want your love and all your lovers revenge You and me.
Dan kau tahu aku. Pour télécharger le mp3 de Lirik Lagu Bad Romance il suffit de suivre Lirik Lagu Bad Romance mp3 If youre trying to download MP3 songs for free there are some things to be. Verse 2 I want your horror I want your design.
I want your ugly I want your disease. You and me could write a bad romance. Chord Kunci Gitar dan Lirik Lagu Kisah Sedih di Hari Minggu - Koes Plus.
Berikut Lirik Lagu Bad Romance Lady Gaga dan Terjemahan. All your love is revenge. Lyrics IndonesiaTikTok Version.
Chord Kunci Gitar dan Lirik Lagu Bad Romance - Lady Gaga. I want your everything as long as its free. I Want Your Love and I Want Your Revenge.
Lagu ini mengisahkan tentang seseorang yang. Ro mah ro-mah-mah Gaga ooh-la-la. I want your love and I want your revenge.
Want your bad romance. Lagu yang dibawakan Lady Gaga berjudul Bad Romance ini mengartikan bahwa tentang cinta seorang wanita kepada pria. Bagi yang ingin segera.
I want your loving. You and me could write a bad romance. I want your drama the touch of your hand Hey I want your leather-studded kiss in the sand.
Chord Kunci Gitar dan Lirik Lagu. Sabtu Malam Ku Sendiri. Want your bad romance.
Lagu Bad Romance tersebut memang terkenal sebagai salah satu lagu barat Lady Gaga yang paling populer dan juga paling enak didengar. Maksudnya adalah wanita ini tak peduli seberapa.
Lady Gaga Bad Romance Lyrics Youtube
Lady Gaga Bad Romance With Lyrics Youtube
Lady Gaga Bad Romance Lyrics On Screen Youtube
Bad Romance Lady Gaga Lyrics Youtube
Bad Romance Lady Gaga Lyrics Youtube
Lady Gaga Bad Romance Lirik Terjemahan Youtube
0 Response to "Lirik Lagu Bad Romance Lady Gaga"
Post a Comment